In the rare case that an item has arrived damaged or defective, we will extend an offer to remedy the matter by means of repair, replacement or refund at the discretion of our QA team. It may be necessary to recover the item to facilitate this, in which case we may ask that you arrange return of the item. In such cases we may make an offer to cover the cost of the return service at the following rates:
- Small Package Courier - £5 (Example: Royal Mail)
- Large Package Courier - £10 (Example: DPD)
This process has proven to be the most convenient and practical approach for remedy of such matters as it provides you (the customer) with the option to choose your preferred courier and thus avoid delays with collection.
How does this process work?
- Contact our ticket desk to report the matter
- Your agent will confirm the remedy option and whether the item is required back
- Your agent will confirm the compensation amount
- Complete the attached form and include a copy within your package: Download Form
- Item may now be booked with your courier (Courier Suggestions)
- Once the parcel has been received, the item will be processed via QC and the compensation offer initiated with our Refunds Team
It should be noted that the item must be carefully repackaged for safe transit and any further damage to the item may affect the proposed remedy action. Please review our repackaging guide.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer this service for international locations (outside of UK and ROI).