In the event you would like to return an item please carefully follow these guidelines:
- Login your account via the 'Login/Register' or 'My Account' option at the top of our website.
- Navigate to 'My Orders' which is within the 'My Account' Menu
- Select the order you wish to return
- Follow the on-screen return process
- Print out a copy of the returns form and place in inside the outer case
- Ensure you have repackaged all items following our 'Essential Packaging Guidance' below
- Print off & complete our Shipping Address Label and apply to the sealed outer
Before you book a courier please ensure you have thoroughly read our terms & conditions and our returns policy which is available at the footer of our site. Please be aware we strictly align with these policies.
Please allow up to 14 working days for your parcel to reach us and for your refund to be processed however we aim to process all returns within 2 days of receipt.
Essential Repackaging Guidance
Due to the fragile nature of many of our products and the unpredictability of courier networks we have devised an Essential Repackaging Guide to aid you in safe and trouble free return of your order.
- Please ensure all items are in clean original packaging - failure to do so will affect your refund
- Please ensure all items are returned as received, i.e.: good condition - failure to do so will affect your refund
- Please do not use excessive amounts of sticky tapes to reseal product packaging - failure to do so will affect your refund
- Please pack all items into a cardboard outer box/boxes to protect product & product packaging - failure to do so will affect your refund
Booking a Courier
When returning an order to us you have the freedom to use any courier you please however we recommend looking a Parcel Courier price comparison website for maximum choice. Have a look at our article called 'Return Couriers' for a list of popular options.
Please note: we cannot accept any returns over the counter at our Lighting Showroom - all returns MUST be returned by courier. This is a zero tolerance policy.
Accessing your Account
If during checkout you did you complete the account registration step you can still correct this by using the 'password reset' option at the login screen. Once you have applied a password to your account you will have full access to all historical orders and the ability to complete your return easily.
If you are struggling with this step you can contact us to reset the password on your behalf but unfortunately we cannot complete the return on your behalf.